Graduate Student Researcher
6025 Forbes Tower
- Graduate Student Researcher
- MS, Health Information System, University of Pittsburgh
- BS, Computer Science, University of Pittsburgh
- Data Mining
- Web Accessibility
- Personal Health Record
- Accessibility of Smartphone Applications
- Daihua is a doctoral student in Rehabilitation Sciences with an emphasis in Health Information Management and Systems. She has more than five year experiences in the field of software design and development, and the accessibility for people with disabilities.
- She designed and developed the latest version of web accessibility transcoder that transforms web contents into accessible presentations for people with disabilities.
- She has been working with Dr. Parmanto in conducting research on the accessibility of state government and healthcare websites.
- She is currently working on evaluating the accessibility of health information technologies, including telehealth systems.
Awards and Honors
- Jewish Healthcare Foundation Patient Safety Fellowship, 2006